The Union Endicott Football Booster Club is a volunteer group of parents and other individuals, organized to work with the coaching staff, and to support football activities that can enhance students’ lives while they attend Union Endicott Schools.
The Booster Club believes that academics are the most important part of a student’s education. We also believe that sports and extracurricular activities help to further develop a student during these years.
However, it takes all of us to make the UE Football Booster Club successful. You too can enjoy the rewarding and fulfilling “Booster Club” experience.
What does the Booster Club do for our players?
- Provide and prepare food for the varsity players during double sessions.
- Provide food and drinks after away games of an hour or more away.
- Buy equipment for the weight room annually.
- Purchase on-field training equipment.
- Support special equipment requests from Varsity, JV and Modified Teams.
- Fund the players’ costs for the annual banquet.
- Organize and run the banquet in December.
- Organize and run the Kick-Off BBQ held each year on the Sunday before double sessions.
- Create and sell the football programs.
- Organize and sell Booster seats.
And much, much more…
The Booster Club meetings are always open to the public. Please stop by and see what we do.
UE Football Booster Club
PO Box 37
Endicott, NY 13760